Ah Berry – you’ve done it again. I’m loving Strawberry Singh’s meme posts – it’s so interesting to find out more about bloggers than just where they’re shopping. So following suit – here are 10 questions, answered by me about my FIRSTS in second life….
1. First SL Friend: I met two greats girls on the side of Help Island in my first week on SL – Kjenn and Kay and remain great friends with both. The first person I freinded was a RL friend who introduced me to SL, Xenajet Antiesse.
2. First SL Kiss: Some noob. I have no idea. The first boy who talked me into getting on a pose-ball to dance or whatever.
3. First SLex time/place/partner: It was my first week in SL and I thought I was super hot with my crazy-out of proportion shape and freebie underwear – I TP’ed to some sex-garden (RL I was at work with my RL colleage sitting beside me laughing) and I jumped on a poseball with some random guy and laughed my freaking head off. I’ve NEVER found SLex sexy – I think it’s hilarious. Here’s a few pic’s including me standing around in lingerie – that was RIGHT before the deed! lmao.
4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: I won’t name names – the first dude I was “girlfriend of” was this canadian dude I met on Help Island. He was a sweetheart and I basically lied throughout the whole thing – the penny dropped soon after that his feelings were real and mine weren’t truthful and I learnt then and there that playing with peoples emotions in SL isn’t a game. I felt shit for leading him on and tried to cover my ass and end it amicably but it blew up in my face. I tried to reach out to apologise like a year later and he was still mega-butthurt and abused the shit outta me so meh….. I tried Then I dated a string of loser-pixel-bikers who were basically SL thugs who thought they were cool and strung me a whole lot of shit I believed at the time (ain’t that how it always goes!) , and then I unexpectedly met Christafari – our first date was to a pony-girl-bondage farm, and we’ve lived together in real life for 18months now. Here’s our first date!
5. First SL Job: KJ and I started a party planning business – we basically just TPed all our Help Island friends to our land and got a half-ass DJ to stream shitty remixes – lol. But we thought we were badass. I then hosted at an Aussie Pub for like a year until I got bored of that, and then I DJ’ed a couple of times (Real DJing…. mixing not just playing downloads through SAM – don’t get me started on how that is NOT Djing!) Eventually I started making poses and clothing and now Demise of Flight is a flourishing lil store.
6. First SL Creation: I made a pulpit for this broke-down lil’ church I had on my parcel of land. I was so proud Pic above!
7. First Encounter with a Linden: umm… I honestly don’t recall – I know i’ve spoken to a few. I’m friends with an ex-Linden so the whole “Linden” thing doesn’t really impress me.
8. First Encounter with a SLebrity: Honestly I dunno – I guess a couple of my friends are “Slebrity’s” just due to being so well known with their blogs or stores, but I don’t pay too much mind to it. I did fan-girl it out when Strawberry Singh commented on my last Meme post (like a total dork) cause i’ve been reading her blog since I was a noob.
9. First SL Sim you fell in love with: I was a Help Island regular for a while, but in terms of “falling in love” I adored the Garden of Dreams sims and spent as much time as I could just flying around there.
10. First SL Blog Post: http://demarazi.com/2012/07/02/hello-world/ Almost a year ago i decided to start blogging to justify my shopping addiction – nothing too embarrassing but i’ve definately evolved
So there it is….. A little (more) about where i’ve been!